Monday, December 12, 2016

LEGO Batman: "Obviously, like all my movies, Batman is the main character... And this is no exception."

This is awesome that the LEGO Batman movie is a real thing!  In my opinion, the spoofy Batman character in The LEGO Movie was the funniest thing about the film, so we're in for a real treat with the new LEGO Batman.  Then, there's the fact that basically everything LEGO comes out with in the form of TV, video games, etc., is mega-hilarious.  I mean, I remember how I used to spend days playing LEGO Star Wars on Gamecube, laughing hysterically with my little brother. And I think this movie will be even better.  I just watched a few of the trailers and have since discovered that the movie is, along with being another contribution to LEGO awesomeness, the spoof of Batman I've always wanted to see!  The movie makes LEGO Batman a funny character who is an exaggerated, humorous version of Bruce Wayne's alter-ego.
  

That's right, the new LEGO movie will be an awesome spoof of the Batman we know and love, and it's truly one of the best cracks at Batman I've ever heard of.  Just see the trailers for yourself--you might see what I'm talking about if you watch them for yourself.


By: Corey, who is ROFL-ING all over the place.  

No comments:

Post a Comment