Monday, May 23, 2016

Beauty and the (Can you believe it?!) Beast!

I'm sure by now that most or all of you have at least hear somethig about the Disney live action version of Beauty and the Beast that is set to come out March 17th, 2017.  The film features Emma Watson and actually seems very promising. Check out the Teaser Trailer below to feel oh-so-teased by the beauty that this film promises to be.  Gah!  I think I won't be able to chill and sit still until that film comes out and is finally revealed to the world!  I'm confident that it will be an instant classic the moment it hits theaters--if only for the mass anticipation it it has instilled in the states and abroad. Wow, really, I can't wait!  One downside: I only heard like one line from Lumiere's character, but what I heard seemed to be a very fake french accent.  It could have just been the fact that the snippet for the teaser was too short to really get any major impressions of any characters, but that is what I got.  Thanks, Pragmus fans!  Keep rocking our socks and please don't go too crazy with anticipation for this film!  ;)  We know the feeling all too well, and it's an impossible hunger to satisfy that will only be cured by the film's debut.  Ciao!

Corey Cherrington
(Pragmus Sigma)
Blog and Social Media Administrator

1 comment:

  1. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks.
    online

    ReplyDelete